- Brent Hunter Sermon Series This includes web sites for modest clothing resellers in the Adobe Acrobat file for the second lesson in the series.
- Jonathan Perz Articles on Immodest Dress In this two part series, Jonathan discusses the Bible understanding of nakedness and the application of customs and modern standards to our understanding of this issue.
- Apologetics Press: Baby Dolls, Beauty Pageants, and the Sexualization of Children If the title doesn’t make you click, I don’t know what will. Discusses the disturbing socialization of sensuality among children.
- The Suddenly Uncomfortable Cheerleading Uniform Parents are disturbed after a man films cheerleaders at sporting events and compiles them into a sensual video. As bad as this was, parents need to reflect on what the girls were wearing in public as the man filmed routines they were performing in front of grandstands of hundreds.
- A Father’s Plea For Modesty Yes I wrote this article but, as the father of girls and boys I wanted to share some observations that I hoped would help parents and young people with this issue.
- “Whatever Happened to Modesty” by Michael Hyatt Great thoughts from a very popular blogger
- David Hartsell’s Alabama Winter Camp Class on Modesty Another great resource on the Godly Youth website. Be sure to look at the lesson on lasciviousness as it lays the groundwork for the lessons on modesty and lustful dancing.
I recently preached a sermon on Modesty and referenced many of these resources. Here is the audio. (February 15-17, 2013 series)